AthenaGoddess of wisdom, poetry, art, and war strategy. Daughter of Zeus and born from his forehead fully grown, wearing battle armour.
Miracle Cleaning GrainsBy combining Aloe Vera powder with Lavender, Rose Petals and Amaranth blossoms, you will kiss your old face cleansing routine goodbye! White Clay and Bentonite clay are both great for acne prone skin. Oats are used to rejuvenate dry, irritated skin. Lavender to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. With poppy seed and amaranth seeds, this cleaner give you a good gently clean. These little grains go deep to cleanse pores while nourishing the skin's exterior. Cleaning Grains are so gentle that you can wash with them 2 times a day.
Skin Health Benefits of Spirulina: they contain vitamin E, selenium and tyrosine, which are all known for their powerful anti-aging effects. The antioxidants present in tyrosine eliminate free radicals and slow down the aging of skin cells.
- Tie your hair back away from your face. ...
- Use a teaspoon to scoop cleaning grains into a bowl or the palm of your hand
- Add a few drops of water, just enough to make a paste
- Apply paste to face and massage into your face and neck using upward and outward movements.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry with hand towel
White Kaolin Clay
Aloe Vera Powder
Ground Lavender Blossoms
Ground Rose Petals
"This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”