Tincture Combination: Antiviral Formula
2 oz = Chinese Skullcap, Isatis, Licorice
1/2-1 teaspoon 3-6x daily
Ginger Root, neem leaf with cayenne, honey, 1 lime
1200mg = 1 capsule 3x daily for 30 days
1% of people who use andrographis get a case of hives, if you do, discontinue the herb and it will clear up
Tincture Combination: Mono Complex 1 of 2
2 oz = Motherwort, Passionflower
1/4-1/2 teaspoon 6x daily
Tincture Combination: Mono Complex 2 of 2
2 oz = Cordyceps, Rhodiola
1/4-1/2 teaspoon 3x daily
Ginger Juice Instructions
Tea Method: If you do not have a juicer, use the root to make tea.
- Place one quarter of the ginger root in pot with 2 cups of cold water.
- Bring the pot to a boil and then turn off heat.
- Add one quarter of the Neem leaf/Cayenne mix into the water. Let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- Strain & let cool, then add one quarter of line (squozen)
Drink 4 ounces 4 times daily throughout the day. Repeat each day for a total of 4 days.
Juicer method: Ginger is useful only if the juice of the fresh root is used. At the first signs of infection:
- Juice one pound of ginger root. (Squeeze the remaining pulp to get all the juice out of it, and keep any leftover juice refrigerated.)
- Pour 3-4 ounces of the juice into a mug and add one quarter of a line (squozen), a large tablespoon of honey.
- Steep ¼ of the neem leaf/cayenne mixture in 6 ounces of water for 10 minutes. Strain and add the water to the ginger juice.